"I'm not a babe magnet," he said. "I'm a baby magnet."
~ Mark A. Brisman



Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Thoughts


Surf the Internet, looking for the names of the lost, the murdered, of 9/11 and you will easily find the lists. Long, seeming endless lists of the names of the victims. Sometimes with their age, hometown, even place of business. But little else.


Fashioning a Tribute to these people can be tough. Because of the pain of the grieving survivors it’s understandable that they may not wanted to refresh the pain by posting online memories of their loved ones.


I never knew Mark Brisman. I can’t see any circumstance where I would ever meet him, or his family. But, as I’ve said before, he was my Brother, because he was an American. His family’s loss is mine, too.


I wish I could have found more information about Mark to let you know just what kind of young man he was. From the little I did find he seems to have been exceptional. Maybe some friend of his, or even a family member, will stumble on this small tribute to Mark and add some information. Maybe a few pictures, too.


Until then I can only say that I will miss this young lawyer, Mark Brisman; I will miss this young American, Mark Brisman; I will miss this young Father, Mark Brisman; I will miss this friend that I never knew: Mark Brisman.


GOD Bless him and his Loved Ones!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home